csi_grissom: (Say what?)
[personal profile] csi_grissom
[making popcorn] Jellybean! It's almost on.

Date: 2017-09-15 01:10 am (UTC)
vegasprincess: (Small Smile)
From: [personal profile] vegasprincess
I'm coming! Do you want some hot cocoa?

Date: 2017-09-15 01:27 am (UTC)
vegasprincess: (Happy Smile)
From: [personal profile] vegasprincess
Why not? It's good!

[comes into the living room with the tray]

Here's your cocoa.

[sets her own up on the table and then sits on the couch next to him.]

Date: 2017-09-15 02:18 am (UTC)
vegasprincess: (Excited)
From: [personal profile] vegasprincess
Oh, can we? I would love that!

[show starts with the recap and then into the show]

Oh my goodness! There are castles here?

Date: 2017-09-16 01:06 am (UTC)
vegasprincess: (Really?)
From: [personal profile] vegasprincess
Are there any kings or queens here?

[she realizes they are making good or evil dresses]

Oh, I don't know if I could make something evil.

Date: 2017-09-19 05:41 pm (UTC)
vegasprincess: (Small Smile)
From: [personal profile] vegasprincess
[her face brightens] Oh! I could ask!

[she gives him a light nudge on his leg and grins] I didn't have anything else. I'll have to ask if there's a fabric store here.

Profile

csi_grissom: Credit: littleangel1987 @LJ (Default)
Gil Grissom

July 2020

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12 131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit